FRONT/REAR MATERIAL FEEDING
A choice of front-feeding or rear and front- feeding is available on select models.
- Front feeding – KD3 ~ KD300
- Front and Rear feeding – KD20 ~ KD300
- Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Pressure Lid (Ram)
- Mixing Chamber
- Mixer Frame Structure
- Common Bed
- Tangential mixing rotor
MIXING TEMPERATURE SENSOR
A thermocouple is extended through the mixing chamber to ensure direct contact with the mixed materials. This provides for greater sensitivity and accuracy of batch temperature measurements. The combination of blade geometry, rotor tip to chamber clearances and accurate temperature sensing, produces consistent and uniform compounds from batch to batch.
UNIQUE JACKET CONSTRUCTION
Innovative jacket construction allows for superior cooling and enables compounds to be mixed at significant lower temperatures than conventional mixers.
- All models features water jackets for the mixing rotors, chamber and pressure lid.
- Rubber compounds with curing agents can be readily mixed at low temperatures due to the exceptional cooling effect.
- A combination of water jackets and electrical heaters are available for use in high temperature applications.
- Rotor Seal:Oil less dry mecha seal
- Heating/Cooling:Complete jacket and coring for uniform temperature distribution
- Materials Loading:From 20-liter front and rear feed available
- Dust collector
- Powder blower
- High temperature piping
- Skip conveyor
- Surface treatments
- AC invertor/DC variable speed motor
- Chart recorder
- Touch screen and Automatic controls